Thursday, May 14, 2009

Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield

I am unwritten, 
Can't read my mind
I'm undefined,
I'm just beginning
The pen's in my hand... 
Ending unplanned! 

Staring at the blank page before you
Open up the dirty window
Let the sun illuminate the words that you could not find
Reaching for something in the distance
So close you can almost taste it
Release your inhibitions

Feel the rain on your skin
No one else can feel it for you
Only you can let it in 
No one else, no one else
Can speak the words on your lips
Drench yourself in words unspoken
Live your life with arms wide open
Today is where your book begins
The rest is still unwritten, yeah

I break tradition!
Sometimes my tries are outside the lines, oh yeah yeah
We've been conditioned to not make mistakes
But I can't live that way oh, oh

Live your life with arms wide open
Today is where your book begins
The rest is still unwritten

No comments:

Post a Comment